Okay, so I will often make ten hour loops, and although some of them are purely original content, let’s not kid ourselves here, most of them aren’t.
So… if I have looped your video on YouTube (or Vimeo) and you’re unhappy with that, please send me a message somewhere where I’ll probably see it such as through firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- URL of the video or videos you are emailing me about.
- What you want to happen to the video – this can include:
- Having the video in question removed from my YouTube channel or anywhere else it may be hosted within my control.
- Forwarding any ad revenue to yourself using YouTube’s estimated earnings figure.
- Something else, perhaps?
- Proof that you are the original video owner. Not sure how we’ll sort this one out but some ideas are:
- Upload something to your website such as a text file containing something chosen by myself.
- Record a video of yourself saying something chosen by myself.
- Take a photo of yourself holding a piece of paper (or iPad etc.) with text written on it.
Now, if you wish to get something removed from this website for copyright reasons or whatever, you’ll have a hard time doing so since on here I only use originally created, royalty free graphics or basically anything that I’ll have no legal trouble whatsoever with.
However, I do use quite a lot of graphics from Pixabay, so if your photo has been stolen by someone and plopped onto Pixabay then consequently downloaded and uploaded here by me then please send me a message somewhere such as through email@example.com and we’ll try to get to the bottom of it.
Have a great day!
(and please don’t sue)